Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Birthday(s)!

We're a few days late, but we wanted to take a minute to wish both Dr. Michael Kelly and his patient coordinator, Ligia, Very Happy Birthdays! One of the original Miami Plastic Surgery members, Ligia has been with Dr. Kelly for more than 17 years.

When we asked Dr. Kelly about Ligia, aka "Missy", he said "Ligia is a loyal and great employee!". The rest of us feel the same way! 

Her favorite thing about working with Dr. Kelly: "I take pride in the work he does. I also appreciate and like his demeanor when working with patients." Her favorite thing about her job: "My patients make it all worth it. I like that I get to connect with each patient personally and see them through their surgical process."

Here's to many more birthdays spent together at Miami Plastic Surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment