Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 Skincare Resolutions



Even the most beauty-wise woman still occasionally sleeps in her makeup, skimps on sunscreen, or forgets to make a yearly appointment to see a skin doctor. We're know we're guilty!

With the new year just a few weeks away, now's the time to make a pact with your skin. We asked some of our staff..
"What's your skincare resolution for the new year?"
"My resolution is to remember to apply my anti-aging face cream at night,  and not just care about my LATISSE. What's the point of long lashes without a glowing face to match?" 
- Ligia Perez, Patient Coordinator

"Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate!" - Ellen Frank, Patient Coordinator

"Start applying eye cream. I'm turning 30 in 2013 but need to make sure I still look like I'm in my 20's! Prevention really is key."  - Ronnie Moro, Director of Marketing

"I need to be more consistent with my NIA24 Exfoliating Scrub. I'm supposed to be using it twice a week, but always forget!" -Ivette Oliva, Patient Coordinator
 
What's your 2013 Skincare Resolution?



No comments:

Post a Comment